D-Force Electronic Boost Controller - Nissan R35 GTR
The D-Force is the perfect partner for all turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatic wastegate. Using a modified version of the G-Force II closed-loop boost control algorithm to suit the different behavior of diesel engines, the D-Force has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. With 6 boost presets and a timed scramble feature that can be selected on-the-fly, the D-Force can adjust your boost for all driving conditions such as overtaking, towing, economy, racing, or even protecting the engine.
As any modified turbo diesel owner knows, it is important to monitor EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) to avoid costly engine damage. Not only can the D-Force control your boost, but it can also display EGT! By installing GFB’s EGT Kit, you can toggle between boost or EGT display (in °C or °F), and set a high temperature warning.
No other EBC offers the features, control, and ease of use like the D-Force.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- Display EGT in °C or °F (requires EGT Kit)
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Adjustable overboost warning/boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
- For use with turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatically controlled wastegate (not suitable for use with VNT/VGT or electronic actuators)