Ramair Induction Kit - Ford Focus RS MK3
Focus RS Mk3 Ramair Induction Kit - Ram Air
- Genuine Cold Air Feed
- Unique ProRam Filter design
- CNC profiled tube work for 100% results
- *FREE PUMASPEED SOUND SUPPRESSOR*
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
Unlike some other kits the Ramair intake system maintains a 76mm diameter pipework from filter to turbo whilst allowing the engine cover to remain fitted without cutting or modification.
Unlike some other kits this kit allows connection of the factory re-circ pipe without additional hardware and hoses.
The Ramair kit has a CNC machined mount for the factory air intake sensor, allowing for a clean ‘OEM-Plus’ look.
*We also include free of charge the Pumaspeed Sound Suppressor to reduce the whistle on idle or light throttle openings, common on the Focus RS Mk3.
This kit mounts to standard factory mounting points and rubbers and comprises of…
- ProRam #TeamPumaspeed Performance Cone Filter: The huge, high flow synthetic nanofiber performance foam air filter, with lifetime washable media and injection moulding for precise fitment. All these feature combine to offer optimal flow characteristics.
- Aluminium Intake Hard Pipe: Full, single piece, aluminum hard-pipe turbo intake incorporating laser cut and folded brackets and CNC machined billet sensor and re-circ pipe connectors. The pipework maintains a full 76mm diameter all the way back to the turbo inlet connection.
- Heat Shield with OEM mounting points: Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold feed around the filter cone.
- Full Fitting Kit: Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilisation of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).